Here you can find all the information on the Algarve railway line train.
Unfortunately not all trains are accessible to handicapped and disabled people, not allowing them to travel to all train stations in the Algarve.
There is a service, SIM - Integrated Mobility Service, which is an optional service, orientated to serve Clients with Special Needs (CNE), operating from a phone line - 707 210 746 *(707 210 SIM) available 24 hours per day, every day of the year, for informations aswell as for the service itself.
Through this service, the Client with Special Needs may obtain informations on what CP - Comboios de Portugal has to offer (portuguese railways) in what concerns:
- trains and stations accessibility;
- accessibility to equipments;
- commercial conditions;
- other services orientated to this Client;
- other information points or suggestion sending;
- assistance service on boarding, in the train and stepping out;
- helping to plan the trip, offering the best comfort and safety conditions;
- asking for assistance boarding, in the train and stepping out;
In what concerns the using of trains, only Alfa Pendular allows its use in wheelchair. Nevertheless, if you are able to displace autonomously, you may travel on any train. Further details on the following sections.
Contact us if you need aditional details. If you wish to know the availability of this establishment, fill in the date field. Tell us your special needs or any other relevant info in the Message field.